South Burnett Local Services
South Burnett ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the South Burnett site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
South Burnett Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in South Burnett When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
South Burnett Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for South Burnett Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
South Burnett ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for South Burnett and a Place to Meet
The southburnett.info Odd Spot
Interesting facts about South Burnett
South Burnett is one of the most beautiful and thriving regions in Queensland, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about this region:
1. South Burnett is home to the largest peanut-growing region in Queensland. The area is responsible for about 60% of the state's peanut production.
2. The region is well-known for its rich agricultural heritage. It is home to numerous small family farms, producing everything from fruit and vegetables to beef and dairy products.
3. South Burnett boasts some of the best wineries in Australia. The region has more than 20 wineries, producing a variety of fine wines. The wineries offer cellar door tastings, tours, and events.
4. The Bunya Mountains National Park is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the region. It is home to the largest stand of bunya pines in the world.
5. The South Burnett Rail Trail is a popular attraction for cycling enthusiasts. The trail spans 44 kilometers and winds through some of the region's most scenic landscapes.
6. Kingaroy, a town in South Burnett, is the birthplace of Australian aviation legend Bert Hinkler. The town has a museum dedicated to his life and achievements.
7. The Tarong Power Station, located in the region, is one of the largest coal-fired power stations in Australia. It supplies electricity to more than one million households.
8. Nanango, a town in South Burnett, is home to the annual Australian Pumpkin Festival. The festival attracts thousands of visitors each year and features pumpkin-themed competitions, food stalls, and entertainment.
9. The South Burnett region has a rich indigenous history. The Wakka Wakka people are the traditional owners of the region and their culture and heritage can be experienced through various tours and events.
10. The South Burnett region is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. With its picturesque landscapes, friendly communities, and diverse economy, it is an ideal destination for those seeking a better quality of life.