South Burnett Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in South Burnett?
South Burnett Food and Wine
The region of South Burnett in Queensland is known for its delicious food and wine. Here are some places where you can enjoy the best of both.
- Giardini Lane - This Italian restaurant in Kingaroy offers fresh, handmade pasta and delicious wood-fired pizzas. The wine list is extensive and features local and international wines.
- The Bunya Mountains Accommodation Centre - Located in the Bunya Mountains, this restaurant serves contemporary Australian cuisine made with fresh, local ingredients. The restaurant also has an excellent wine list.
- The Palace Backpackers - This restaurant in Nanango serves Asian-inspired dishes such as laksa and curry. They also have a range of craft beers and ciders from the region.
- The Commercial Hotel - This pub in Nanango has been around since the 1800s and offers traditional pub fare such as schnitzels and burgers. They also have a good selection of beers on tap.
- Bridgeman Downs Hotel - This pub in Kingaroy has a beer garden and serves modern Australian cuisine. They also have a range of local and international beers and wines.
- Pumpkin House Cafe - This cafe in Nanango serves breakfast and lunch using local produce. They also have a range of homemade cakes and pies.
- The Good Cup - This cafe in Kingaroy serves organic coffee and a range of vegan and gluten-free snacks and meals.
- The Coffee Club - This chain cafe in Kingaroy offers takeaway coffee and a range of snacks and meals such as sandwiches and salads.
- Nanango Fish 'n' Chips - This takeaway joint in Nanango serves fresh fish and chips made to order.
South Burnett Food and Wine Articles